Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- "15 Ways Your Phone Can Make You Healthy" | drsamrobbins.com/heart-health/1…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 hours ago
- "7 Steps to a Healthy Heart" | drsamrobbins.com/heart-health/7…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 days ago
- "How Plant Sterols Lower Cholesterol Naturally" | drsamrobbins.com/heart-health/h…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 4 days ago
- I just uploaded "ebook Blood Sugar Fix Formula >> CS >> Blood Sugar Optimizer" to Vimeo: vimeo.com/106035143Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 6 days ago
- "14 Ways to Boost Your Immune System" | drsamrobbins.com/libido/14-ways…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 week ago