Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- "12 Testosterone Boosting Tips" | drsamrobbins.com/libido/12-test…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 hour ago
- "Decreasing Alzheimer’s Risk: 7 Keys" | drsamrobbins.com/mental-health/…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 days ago
- '9 Natural Chronic Pain Remedies" | drsamrobbins.com/heart-health/9…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 5 days ago
- "6 Keys to Living Longer" | drsamrobbins.com/heart-health/6…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 6 days ago
- "Heart Health Diet Template" | drsamrobbins.com/heart-health/h…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 week ago