Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- "9 Top Bone Strengthening Foods" | drsamrobbins.com/heart-health/9…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 19 hours ago
- I just uploaded "1e - Herbs that lower blood sugar levels" to Vimeo: vimeo.com/103979020Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 days ago
- I just uploaded "1d - The Secret Exercise / Insulin Resistance" to Vimeo: vimeo.com/103977360Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 days ago
- I just uploaded "1c - 3 additional methods to lower blood sugar" to Vimeo: vimeo.com/103975796Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 days ago
- "10 Foods that Increase Productivity & Memory" | drsamrobbins.com/energy-fatigue…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 days ago