Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- How Does CholesLo Work What Are The Benefits youtu.be/hsnX6rWStD0 https://t.co/QXIJMnHOGXDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 20 hours ago
- How Does AlphaViril Work & What Are The Benefits? youtu.be/2vibKj6LpLw https://t.co/Ae5QGUPCjqDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 day ago
- So today I’m going to quickly discuss 3, little-known causes of poor blood flow and circulation. Watch the video :… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 days ago
- 5 Foods That Are Clinically Proven To Help Erase Depression & Instantly Improve Your Mood youtu.be/fGPib2IWx58 https://t.co/8rXrpR8plWDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 3 days ago
- 8 Clinically Proven Foods That Lower High Blood Pressure youtu.be/lGnVNS63NdU https://t.co/GwM6OPiCGqDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 month ago