Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- When someone speaks about poor blood flow, they typically think about their legs and feet… drsam.co/fb/HowToImprov… https://t.co/v8C0avSzZ2Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 6 days ago
- How Does Cheerios Lower Cholesterol (Myths & Warnings Included) youtube.com/watch?v=9P8LFy…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 week ago
- Calcium has many benefits and it’s a very important mineral, especially in your BONES… But NOT in your arteries… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 weeks ago
- What kills your sex drive and how to increase it, naturally? youtu.be/vDRJ3I330sQ https://t.co/Hk4WojLxNnDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 3 weeks ago
- Your kidneys are forced to work more to filter and absorb the excess sugar. This triggers more frequent urination. drsam.co/t/DiabetesAndF…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 month ago