Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- "5 Myths of #HairLoss drsam.co/t/HairLossDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 15 hours ago
- What is your greatest wish? #quote #health https://t.co/PC7RYKoLuvDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 18 hours ago
- Nearly one in six US adults (16.3%) has high total #cholesterol drsam.co/t/CholeSloDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 22 hours ago
- What are the risks when taking #statins and natural alternatives to lower you #cholesterol levels. drsam.co/t/8NaturalAlte… …Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 day ago
- #food affect how you FEEL and control energy levels, mood and happiness.7 foods that relieve #anxiety and #depressi… drsam.co/t/RelieveAnxie…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 day ago