Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- How do you overcome life's obstacles? Share your tips in the comments! #QuoteOfTheDay https://t.co/e5XotNVGtLDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 week ago
- Do you feel better, when you eat #healthy? https://t.co/fvlxSDLRfEDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 month ago
- There are a many natural herbs and vitamins that can help to lower your #bloodsugar by as many as 40 points! drsam.co/fb/7NaturalHer…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 month ago
- How did you "sleep last night? Sleep is considered to be a vital part health and wellness. drsam.co/fb/13NegativeE…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 month ago
- You don’t have to be a diabetic to benefit from having a lower blood sugar. When you have too much sugar in your bl… drsam.co/fb/7NaturalHer…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 month ago