Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- There really are lots of ways to stay healthy and the common factor is to HAVE FUN and enjoy your life… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 3 hours ago
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Statistics - The Shocking Truth! youtu.be/jbOT7aSyu4sDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 day ago
- #quote #motivation https://t.co/yHGhXHYCbdDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 4 days ago
- 4 Ingredients That Will Increase Your Energy, Improve Your Memory & Reduce Stress youtu.be/m8BlgRGdGnw https://t.co/N7FxJX4kPsDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 5 days ago
- You shouldn't drink at all, but if you do... https://t.co/JYON5vcKsrDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 6 days ago