Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- 3 Important Keys to Losing Weight Over The Age Of 50 #menopause #weigthloss drsam.co/t/LoosingWeigh…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 5 days ago
- Skin cancer is higher now than ever, wonder why?..Read today's article for the quick answer and solution #skincancer drsam.co/t/HowSunTanCan…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 5 days ago
- Almost 90 million Americans age 20 and older have pre-diabetes and it’s growing by 2% every year! #prediabetes drsam.co/t/PreDiabetesS…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 5 days ago
- Save for the future. #HeathQuote http://t.co/Yulbslk7Z6Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 5 days ago
- Why 93% of #diet & #exercise Progams Fail? drsam.co/t/loseweightDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 week ago