Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- Lycopene extract found in a specific form of tomato helps lower #bloodpressure drsam.co/fb/5MostPotent…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 15 minutes ago
- #pomegranate helps protect the #heart and #cardiovascular system drsam.co/fb/5MostPotent… https://t.co/SfKJk6mlKNDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 day ago
- Cassia #cinnamon contains the highest levels of coumarin - ingredient that can help control your #bloodsugar levels drsam.co/t/ControllingB…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 day ago
- #GrapeSeeds relaxes smooth muscle cells in arteries and protects against hardening of the arteries #blood pressure drsam.co/fb/5MostPotent…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 days ago
- RT @LifeExtension: How does a high #sugar meal really affect your health? trib.al/0RzFMxc #nutritionDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 days ago