Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- More diet sodas you drank, the greater the risk of becoming #overweight-two cans a day increased waistlines by 500% drsam.co/t/weightlossDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 18 hours ago
- #BloodSugar Eliminate Wheat - gluten found in the mono-culture wheat is often metabolized in body just like sugar! . drsam.co/t/BloodSugarDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 22 hours ago
- #ashwagandha is herb that does excellent job of reducing effects of #stress on the body. drsam.co/t/Ashwagandha http://t.co/7fbxjlVXywDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 day ago
- #WeightLoss Spice up your food -Adding hot spices to your meals can help curb hunger drsam.co/t/weightlossDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 day ago
- #BloodSugar Response Is Quite Individual!Healthy foods, like whole grains, can spike blood sugar in some individuals. drsam.co/t/BloodSugarDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 day ago