Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- The Best Blood Pressure Levels For Total Health & Longevity drsamrobbins.com/blood-pressure… https://t.co/KgnH2keqEVDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 day ago
- Be who you are. https://t.co/SSF1RBF3J7Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 3 days ago
- 2 Clinically Proven Herbs For Improving Brain Health, Memory & Cognition drsamrobbins.com/energy-fatigue… https://t.co/CQA0T0O5RBDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 4 days ago
- Appreciate true friendships. #quote #quote #quoteoftheday #quotestoliveby #motivation #motivationalquotes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 6 days ago
- 3 Clinically Proven Ways To Unclog & Clean Your Arteries, Naturally https://t.co/9IA9UP1arPDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 week ago