Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- Lycopene is clinically proven to lower blood pressure... See what form is best for high blood pressure! youtu.be/2y6GOkkTsSw?aDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 days ago
- Top 10 Causes For High Blood Pressure & My Favorite Solution drsamrobbins.com/blood-pressure… https://t.co/GHSGMeV4XUDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 3 days ago
- #Quote A plan! https://t.co/gNnX6pLoVJDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 4 days ago
- 🍃 Discover The Most Powerful, Blood Pressure Lowering Vegetable [Clinically Proven] youtu.be/enw4sQG3rk0Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 5 days ago
- High blood sugar levels for long periods of time can affect your health in serious ways! Go watch this video: youtu.be/tnqvxo0dYh8?aDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 6 days ago