Is Niacin Safe for Lowering Cholesterol?…………by: Dr Sam Robbins^Niacin or Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid is an important member of the Vitamin B Family of Vitamins essential for metabolism of fat in the body. Vitamins are necessary for many body processes, but are not naturally found within the body. Therefore, they must be procured from outside sources. Niacin in its nicotinic acid form has been found to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels. The other form of niacin is the amide or niacinamide which does not affect cholesterol levels at all.
- "Sin cities" like Las Vegas, Miami, and New York didn't even make our list: drsam.co/t/10MostSexual… https://t.co/OvyAzGyHv8Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 2 days ago
- #dopamine controls your #sleep and the lack of dopamine is also the primary cause of Parkinson’s! drsam.co/t/FoodsThatHel…Dr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 3 days ago
- The truth is that ALL men have problems with #erections at some point in their lives. youtu.be/8pqN-3J9KWY https://t.co/vkXxgzFdvUDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 5 days ago
- #hypertension After the age of 40, 33% of the population has high blood pressure drsam.co/t/Top10CausesO… https://t.co/NDvnfbkBEuDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 week ago
- #Anxiety disorders are the most common psychiatric disorder in the US drsam.co/t/AnxietyDisor… https://t.co/mauVOYToZVDr. Sam Robbins: HFL Solutions 1 week ago